Thursday, October 21, 2004

It's all damp and stuff... ugh.

Seinfeld Trivia
Jerry and Elaine agreed to use what signal if one of them got into a bad conversation at a party?

Monday's answer was Uma Thurman. ("The Secretary") Correctly answered by Lindsy. Kramer left Uma's phone number in the pocket of a suit he sold to Bania. Bania ended up going out with her...
Bania: "Well, let's hurry up and eat, I gotta get out of here. I'm meeting a woman for a drink."
Jerry: "Oh, and who might that be?"
Bania: "Some woman named Uma. I got her number off of that ticket before it was smudged. Hope she's good-looking!"

What's that wet spot?
Came home yesterday to discover some leakage (sounds like a personal problem) in my spare bedroom. Nothing appeared to be coming from the ceiling, so I first thought some water had seeped in from all the rain we'd had the past couple of days. But upon closer examination, it appears the hot water heater is leaking. Ugh. Nothing like that mildewy smell early in the morning. Best thing about living in an apartment? I don't have to fix it.

I got nothin'
Novel? HAAA! I don't think I could even write a blank-inside greeting card right now. Eleven days until NaNoWriMo and I got nothin'. Here's a blogger.com article about blogging your novel. I need some inspiration.

Other stuff
I love when someone I haven't talked to in two months calls me to let me know the Red Sox are winning. Thanks very much. You had to love the "Who's Your Daddy" chant, though. That was by far the longest, loudest chant I've ever heard at a baseball game. However, Pedro was the only pitcher the Yanks could hit last night.

I don't know who to be for now, probably the NL team. It might be one of those things where I don't really know who I'm for until I start watching it... kinda like every Super Bowl since 1996. Stupid Dallas...

I think I heard them say, "No team in history has ever come back from a 3-0 deficit" about five hundred and eighty seven times.

If I get one more IM saying, "I just broke up with my boyfriend and I posted some sexy pictures of myself..." well, I guess I'm just gonna have to click on it. What?

33 days until the DVDs about nothing!!!

I've been thinking about taking off tomorrow. I might need a day to prepare for the game Saturday. Nervous... Come on, Bama.

"Hear 'em singing happy birthday. Better think about the wish I make. This year gone by ain't been a piece of cake. Every day's a revolution. Pull it together and it comes undone. Just one more candle and a trip around the sun..."

6 comments:

  1. Was it patting their head or stomach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: Your blog taking a long time to load anymore - I've checked things on my side, do you have an idea why it's taking a while?

    Just wondering.... :-)

    Thanks for blogging!!!

    C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, head patting is correct. Jerry first suggests chicken wing. lol

    It just warms my heart to know there are fellow Seinfeld fans reading my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reply to C:
    I don't know what could be going on. I haven't noticed anything unusual. Sorry :-\ I'll keep checkin'.

    Thanks for readin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Welcome, very much!!

    ReplyDelete