Friday, November 19, 2004

'05 Stang

So what do you think about this?



As the McDonald's commercials say, I'm lovin' it. Jeremy called me today and we got to talking about this car. Even then, I was saying how I didn't really like how the back looked. But now, two hours later, I love it! Of all the cars I've had (and I haven't had that many) my favorite was my Jeep Wrangler. My second favorite was my Mustang. Cartman voice: "Sweeeet." There's a Windvail Blue one on the Ford site that I want for Christmas :-)

"I don't mind spending everyday, out on your corner in the pouring rain. Look for the girl with the broken smile. Ask her if she wants to stay awhile, and she will be loved..."

3 comments:

  1. Jeff,
    I like the car. I think that it will be more enjoyable in person than the picture. I would drive it though.
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if I keep on looking at it, I might do something stupid. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeff,
    lol, if you do something stupid, let me know...I would like to go for a stupid ride!
    Jeremy

    ReplyDelete