Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The day has finally arrived!

Great day in the morning!!! (What does that even mean?) The Seinfeld DVDs are here! I'm bursting, Jerry! I'm bursting!! Is anyone half as excited as me? (The Autumn Of Seinfeld)



I had originally thought about going over to Huntsville to get mine at Best Buy, because I heard they are giving out some sort of bonus DVD with like the first 150 sold at each location. But I think I will just go to Wal-Mart and pick up the gift set. Remember, if your friend, family member, or significant other is a big Seinfeld fan, these make great Christmas gifts. They're perfect for Festivus, too ;-)

In other news, Jerry is supposed to be on Live With Regis & Kelly this morning, and Julia is supposed to be on The View today, although I have never seen that show and don't know where it comes on. Hmmm, DSL and Seinfeld DVD's? I may never leave the house again.

"Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road. Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go. So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question, but a lesson learned in life..."

No comments:

Post a Comment