(from Tuesday Twosome.)
1. Name two things you love about the city/town you live in:
1. People wave as you drive down the street.
2. Um, we're getting a Wal-Mart Super Center, finally. lol
2. Name two things you dislike about the city/town you live in:
1. Very few single girls, because the majority have kids and/or get married by the time they're 19 or 20. But that goes for most of the state.
2. No Krystals or Captain D's. (Hmm, maybe that's a good thing.) Oh, and our Pizza Hut doesn't deliver. ROFL Wow, all this really sounds a lot worse when you type it out for all to see.
3. Name two cities/towns you would live in if you couldn't live where you are now:
Easy. New York or Nashville. I have thought often about those.
4. Are you a "true local" (born and raised) or a transplant of the city/town you live in?
Pretty much. I was born about 30-40 miles from where I live now, so "in the area" anyway.
5. Do you like to leave your city/town when you have a long weekend or do you like to stay home?
I like to get out of town. Occasionally it's good to just relax at home, though.
"I stay up with the late, late show. It's just another way I know, to get thru one night a day..."