1. Code your own website or use a template?
Template, with a few added tweaks of my own.
2. Use a digital camera or a film camera? If digital, do you print your own pictures, order them online, or send them out?
3. Make your own cards or buy them at a card shop?
Buy them. I make my own money in the attic, though. What?
4. Draw your own graphics or get them from the internet?
Internet, unless ASCII art is required, then I create my own.
5. Take showers or baths?
Showers. What, I wanna sit in a tepid pool of my own filth?
6. Make your own candles or buy them? And are they soy or paraffin?
Yeah, I make my own candles, and knit my own sweaters. Right. I buy them. I'm not sure what they're made of, I always assumed it was wax.
7. Celebrate Halloween or not?
Yes, I don't have a problem with it.
8. Sleep in on weekends or get up early even if you don't have to go to work?
Well on the rare occasion I don't have something to do on Saturday, I sleep.
9. Correct other people's grammar, or just let it go?
Mostly let it go. I'm much more likely to correct someone's spelling online.
"Who am I fooling? There's no need for me to pretend. I might sail forever, and never find that island again..."