Monday, November 29, 2004

Long Time, No Blog

I believe the classic song from KC & The Sunshine Band would sum up this weekend best: Shoot a little pool, eat a little food, get down tonight, get down tonight.

Friday
Shot pool at The Brick with Kyle, then met up with Bunny at Logan's for dinner. Introduced Bunny to Bizarro Shane. I tell you what, it was really good catching up with friends who were home for the holidays and stuff. It reminded me of how things used to be, before every single person I knew moved to another state. After dinner, we decided to head back to hear Bishop Black for a minute. It was more packed than one of Dick Cheney's arteries in there, so we only stayed probably twenty minutes or so. I think I got home around 12:30, but I'm not real sure. You know how it is. I'm not even sure what that means.

Saturday
Did a little shopping. The girl at Old Navy was like, "Do you need any gift receipts?" I was like, "Uh, nope. It's all mine." lol That made me feel kinda bad. I was like, "OK, I'm not buying anything else for myself until after Christmas." Then at dinner, I nearly made a big mistake asking Heather if she knew Shanna. She was like, "How do you know where I'm from?" Uhhhh. I made a nice recovery though and then we quickly aborted the mission, withdrew our troops, and retreated. That's stalker-iffic! After that, headed over to the Jazz Factory to shoot pool again. Ended up getting a discount again because I had to wait like 20 minutes to pay, so they only charged us for half an hour, even though we were probably there for an hour and a half or more.

Oh yeah, never get this song stuck in your head:
"My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party ahhhll the tiiiime..."
Because it will stay there ALL night long. (And yes, it was Eddie Murphy.)

TV ALERT!
The Seinfeld cast reunites on today's Oprah! Don't miss it! Not that you need another reason to watch Oprah. What

On a related note, it's only 24 days until Festivus. Start dusting off the aluminum pole.

Quoted Dysfunction
K: "She didn't answer. No one picked up."
J: "Hmm. They must have Caller ID then."

B: "You're the George Costanza of our group."
K: "Uh, no I'm not. Every group has someone they all make fun of, like us with Elaine."

"How did you know that?"
"Uh, have you ever heard of a website called Google?"

"If my heart had wings, I would fly to you and lie beside you as you dream. If my heart had wings..."

No comments:

Post a Comment