Sunday, November 07, 2004

Gotta Getcha Some

Blogging away while somebody somewhere is wondering why you never hear about a psychic winning the lottery...

You gotta see the bay-bee
It's been a hectic weekend so far. Headed up to Nashville after work Friday afternoon. Shot some pool. The guy undercharged us, so we played an hour and a half for like $2.50. There were way too many hotties downtown, so we left...?? After that was the obligatory stop at Famous Dave's. The new parents met us up there for dinner. We ended up going back to their place and I ended up holding the baby the entire time. Yep, that's it. I gotta get me one. It's funny how babies and old people are so much alike: Sleep a lot. Don't really know what's going on. Use the bathroom whenever you want.

Saturday
Most of yesterday was taken up at the Bama game. I slept until nearly Noon. (Very nice.) Left for the game around 1:45 and got home about 11:30. It was good. The weather was great. It was good and cold by kickoff time, great football weather. Bama won 30-14, and for the first time ever, the Alabama dance team came out at the end of the 3rd quarter, dressed in black shorts and houndstooth hats, and danced in the end zone. The best part was that they danced to parts of Paradise City, Sweet Child O' Mine, and Welcome To The Jungle. (OK, so that wasn't the best part, but it was still cool.) I think I could get used to this. lol

All My Exes
During an IM conversation with ex-g/f #12b Friday:
Me: "So when are you getting married?"
Her: "May 14th"
Me: "Hang on a second while I stab this letter opener thru my skull."
Me: "I mean, congratulations."

Other funnies
"How much is your DSL?"
"I really have no idea. My parents pay for it."

"You usually know what they drive before you've even talked to them."

"It's not captain. It's cap'n."

"Some things in this world, man, they don't make sense. Some things you don't need until they leave you, then they're things that you miss..."

No comments:

Post a Comment