Friday, November 12, 2004

Friday Five

(the somewhat-new Friday Five)
1. Do you trust your instincts?
Absolutely. Several times I have doubted them only to find out later they were right. No more. I always trust my instincts now, cos my instincts are honed!

2. Get up and go or plan, plan, plan?
Mostly get up and go. I don't even usually like to plan a day ahead. I can't commit to anything farther out than that, unless it's something really major. You never know when something better might come up.

3 Do you ask for directions when you are lost or do you keep on going?
I've never been lost. All I need is my handy compass. Just steer by the sun and stars and you'll be fine. No, honestly... umm. It just depends on many factors. Who's in the car with me? Do I have to be somewhere by a certain time? Am I in a "safe-looking" area? Is there a cute girl putting gas in her car that I could stop and ask? (Remember the Columbia, TN, gig? lol) I really can't remember very many times when I was lost.

4. Right now: do you know which way is east?
Um.. I have to think for a few seconds, but yes, I am. East is to my right. Unless I turn this way. Then it's straight ahead. Right?

5. If a tree falls in the woods, and no one hears it -- did it make a noise?
Yes. Geez, someone is hard up for questions.

"I keep telling myself, this is the right thing to do. I was wasting her time waitin' on dreams that just weren't comin' true..."

No comments:

Post a Comment