Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Always Fun Introspective Quiz Stuff

Well, I was bored, so I took a 102-question personality test. The results are in:



Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||||||||| 43%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||| 50%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 56%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 26%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||| 73%
Your Conscious-Surface type is 9w1
Your Unconscious-Overall type is 2w1
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.
Take Free Myers-Briggs Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com


Wow, that's pretty accurate right there. I'm definitely not real aggressive. "A high level of self-control, probably too high..." Get out! Me?? LOL Yes, I'm afraid so. Imaginative, creative, serene, orderly... Yes! Yes! That is me! You've done it, Watson! WOOOOOOO!!

"I know where you hide, alone in your car. Know all of the things that make you who you are. I know that goodbye means nothing at all. Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls..."

No comments:

Post a Comment