Thursday, May 06, 2004

You are sooooooo good lookin'...

The great sneeze survey

24% of Americans typically sneeze twice in a row. That's me! I'm a double sneezer. Do you sneeze once, twice, or three or more times?

"Unless, she's one of these multiple sneezers and he's holding his 'God bless you' in abeyance until she completes the series."
"Well I don't think she is a multiple sneezer, because she sneezed again later and it was also a single."

"You know, if you want to make a person feel better after they sneeze, you shouldn't say 'God bless you.' You should say, 'You're sooo good lookin'."
(However, sometimes if you say this to a girl who is not a big Seinfeld fan, instead of it being funny, it just sounds odd.)

"This country needs more people like you."
"Don't sell yourself short, saying 'God bless you' to every Tom, Dick, and Harry at great personal risk."
"I believe strongly in that, as you know."

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

"He's quick with a joke, or to light up your smoke, but there's someplace that he'd rather be. He says, Bill I believe this is killing me, as a smile ran away from his face. Well I'm sure that I could be a movie star, if I could get out of this place..."

No comments:

Post a Comment