Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Pro-cree-ay-shun time, come on!!

Where's Robert "Kool" Bell when you need him?

OK, a couple of things this weekend made me wish I had kids. And when I say kids, I mean kids who know where I live. What? The absolute cutest dance at the recital this weekend was when the littlest girls (I'm guess 3-4 years old) came out with their dads. At the end, each one stood on her dad's feet and danced. It was soo cute. To borrow a phrase from Kyle, heavens-to-betsy, what am I turning into? I guess odd things can happen if you listen to too much William Hung music.

Then, Sunday night, there was a father and daughter playing tennis. And it was just about dark. Well there are six courts, two light switches. Well the light weren't on the half they were on. Maybe they didn't know how to turn them on or something. Anyway, I heard the father say, "I guess it's about time to stop. We can come back and play some other time." And the girl was like, "Can we just hit a few more, Daddy?" And he said, "OK." Aww...

"I love my life. And I'd never trade, between what you and me had and the life I've made. She's here and she's real, but you were too. And every once in awhile, I think about you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment