Saturday, May 15, 2004

Four-day-old pizza, an interesting trifecta, and getting to work on time

Blogging away while eating re-heated leftover pizza from this past Tuesday. Mmm, not bad. Tastes a little funky. Ah, I'm sure it'll be fine.

I have been getting to work late quite a bit lately. Not today, but during the week. Gotta start getting in bed earlier. If anyone says something, I'm just like, some of us have lives and things to do and we can't be worried about being at work at some trivial predetermined exact time. Geesh.

Reminds me of The Busboy... "But now I must go. For today I am starting my new and wonderful job. And I am very late. Thank you, thank you, thank you all."

Shot pool and ate at Applebees last night. Wow, that sounds a lot like Thursday night. Talked to Bunny. She has a cold. Read her blog for more on that. Wow, all my NBA teams are fading fast. I'm such a great prognosticator. Who needs the SI cover jinx? It's the Bone's Blog jinx.

I experienced a Jessica trifecta yesterday. (It's not quite what you think.) Jessica #1 (who I went out with 3 times like a couple of years ago) IM'd me yesterday for the first time in probably six months or a year. Then I saw Jessica #2, which is the Jessica I've been out with a few times here recently. And I saw Jessica #3 (Beth's sister) at Applebee's again last night. All in the span of like 12 hours. Did I mention that Jerry Seinfeld's wife is named Jessica? Coincidence, I'm sure.

(random Gatorade commercial excerpt)
Sometimes I dream, that he was me. You got to know that's how I dream to be. I dream I move. I dream I groove. Like Mike. If I could be like Mike. I wanna be, I wanna be like Mike.(/end random Gatorade commercial excerpt)

Random funnies:
"I've never noticed those apartments. Would that be a good place to live?"
"I wouldn't advise it, but whatever you wanna do."
"Hmm. Lots of vans, 1980-something Cavaliers, and two-toned cars. Maybe I'll look elsewhere."

"A rose in a box, wrapped up in dreams. A card that explains how much your love means. A table for two, with soft candlelight. The words I love you, somewhere in the night. I meant to do that. Does that mean a thing? If you wanted songs, then I meant to sing..."

No comments:

Post a Comment