Sunday, March 28, 2004

You've selected Agent Zero? If this is correct, press one...

Sittin' here eating some yellow marshmallow peeps, drinkin' a Sun Drop, and watching Dream Job. I find this show pretty interesting. Of course, I'm rooting for Maggie, cos she's hot. My 'net time has been really down lately. I'm not sure if it's an anomaly or if it's part of a long-term trend. We'll see.

Quick recap... After work yesterday, met K at AB's for lunch. Came home. Then went and washed my truck. Washed Dad's, too. He tried to pay me. He always tries to pay me for stuff. lol I just left. Ended up not going to Matt's because I was pressed for time. Sat home and watched the game. Bama lost pretty big. UConn was just playing incredible basketball, especially the first half. I'm proud we made the Elite 8, and got further than any other SEC team this year. Got a lot of people coming back next year. Something to look forward to.

Billiards went well again last night. It wasn't as incredible as Friday night, but it probably never will be. Overall, I was real consistent all three trips this week. Played around 25 games of 8-ball. I feel like maybe I've reached a slightly higher plateau. We'll see. It's all about practice, practice, practice. Went to Applebees, again. Sat with Beth and Davina. It's like Coyote Ugly up in there, without the dancing on the bar. Saw Michael and his wife up there. Derrick was up there again, too. Jessica was working. Tracy was home for spring break and was up there hanging out.

I also weighed last night. I was down to 180. I weighed 184 a few weeks ago. So that is good. I wouldn't mind staying right around there. And that was with clothes on. I'm sure it's a couple of pounds less naked, but I didn't feel comfortable taking my clothes off at Kyle's. What?

Today, after church, came home and fixed some lunch. Watched a little of the race. Slightly more exciting than normal, because it was at Bristol. Still, NASCAR tried to create excitement by red flagging the race with 6 to go, and running a two lap shootout to the finish, but it didn't work at all. Went running this afternoon. Some hotties rode by a in a red car and whistled at me. Man, if I had a dollar for everytime that happened.... I'd be able to afford one game of pool. What? ROFL That was cool though.

After church tonight, went to eat with Dad at the steak house. Had the pork chops. They were good. Came home, and Bobbie called. We chatted for about an hour. She was home for the weekend. Looks like she is planning on moving back here in a few months. Kyle called to tell me about a doggie poo sighting at Look Mom North tonight. lol Speaking of, I saw previews for the movie "Envy" that Bunny was telling me about last night. The whole movie is based on the invention of Vapoo-rizer, whose motto is, "One spray and doggie poo goes away." ROFL That is so relevant in our lives right now. Envy, starring Jack Black and Ben Stiller, coming April 4th to a theater near you. If you know the name of the movie you'd like to see, press one now. Using your touchtone keypad, enter the first three letters of the movie you want to see now. Why don't you just tell me the name of the movie you want to see?

Crap, they just cut Maggie. Those idiots!!! OK, I'm out. Gotta get some stuff together to file my taxes. I'm gonna give all my crap to Mom tomorrow and let her take it to her lady. I've always done the easy forms before, so this will be a first.

"Oooh, and how far we'll travel for a place to heal our hearts. We watched it unravel, so why is tonight the hardest part..."

No comments:

Post a Comment