Monday, March 15, 2004

Sein, sleep, and scooters...

"The Soup Nazi" is on right now. I think that might be my all-time favorie episode. "The Parking Garage" and "The Soup Nazi" on back-to-back. Those are two of the best ever! "There's elevators all over. Everything looks the same. We're like rats in some experiment." Uromysitisis. ROFL "You know I've been issued a public urination pass by the city because of my condition. Unfortunately, my little brother ran out of the house with it this morning. Him and his friends are probably peeing all over the place." WOOOOOOOO!!!!

Napped today from about 4:30 until 7. I needed it. A total of 9.5 hours of sleep the past two nights was catching up with me. I was a veritable zombie at work. Traffic was killer today, too. Where was everyone going? It was like Friday traffic on a Monday. I did watch some old billiards action on ESPN today. Jeanette and Allison in the '03 Tournament of Champions final. Jeanette won in sudden death. Watched a bit of the Dream Job Casting Special on ESPN tonight, too. I was thinking today that I don't really blog much about many of my interests. I mean, Seinfeld, yeah. And billiards some. I am going to try to branch out and post thoughts on a wider range of topics, instead of always just the day-to-day minutiae.

Received another mail-out from The Scooter Store today. Ask about our free mobility consulation? What the crap? I mean, don't get me wrong, it'd be cool to have a rascal if you couldn't get around. But using one when you're healthy is just wrong.

Just remembered another Bunny funny:
"I finally got my computer and scanner and everything hooked up today. Of course, I know that'd be the first thing ya'll would do."
"Uh yeah. Heat? Pffft. Water? Pfffft. Just as long as the computer is hooked up with internet access."
"Well, I still haven't gotten my internet hooked up."
"That's cooky-talk right there."

Popped in the Mad Season CD yesterday. So, I've been listening to that the past couple of days.

"I need you now. Do you think you can cope? You figured me out, that I'm lost and I'm hopeless. I'm bleeding and broken, though I've never spoken. I come undone, in this mad season..."

No comments:

Post a Comment