Sunday, March 21, 2004

I love cheese!!!!

That's just my completely random thought for the day...

Hello fellow blogophiles. I've been resting today. After church, came home and have just been flipping back and forth between the race and the NCAA's. Bama won yesterday! Wow! How about that. Beat the #1 team in the nation, babee! We were up at Buffalo Billiards in Nashville watching the end of the game. I couldn't believe it. Everyone there was pulling for Bama. It was cool. I thought we really defended well, hit our free throws, and just stayed in the game until our shots started falling. Got outrebounded badly. Granted, we don't have a lot of size, but we've got to close the rebounding margin. Next up: Defending national champion Syracuse. It's just exciting to be one of the final sixteen teams playing.

In other news, as I said, we headed up to Nashville last night. I was getting really frustrated so we only played five games, I think. Stopped by Old Navy and bought some shorts and a few shirts. They're having a big 10th anniversary sale in a couple of weeks. Ate at Famous Dave's Barbecue. First time I had ever eaten there. I had the rib tips. It was very good food, and great prices. I'll definitely plan on going back. Had to stop by Shane and Mel's for a minute. They weren't home, but I did get to see some doggie poo. I don't know why I find that so entertaining. Oh wait. Heard from Lil Booty last night. Looks like she and Cassie might be up for a NY trip this spring or fall. Boo-yah! (from the Stuart Scott archives)

Random observation o' the day:
I've noticed an increasing number of vehicles recently that have hot chicks driving, while a guy is in the passenger seat. What is the deal with that? I mean, I'm all for swapping up and stuff if you've been dating a while. But it just seems like a large number of girls have to haul their boyfriends around now. I dunno.

"No more timing, each tear that falls from my eyes. I'm not hiding, the remedy to cure this old heart of mine. I can dream about you, if I can't hold you tonight..."

No comments:

Post a Comment