Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Today is _________?

Why do people put the day of the week in the title of their blog entry? It's not as if someone reading has been in a cave for six weeks, just crawled out, got online and surfed to this blog to find out what day it is. LOL Besides, the majority of blogs have a dateline and/or a time stamp. I'm sure I've done it in the past, too. But no longer! I am beginning a stand against it. Right now. A blogger's revolution. Let's strive to be more creative! Except of course for the Friday Five, which is the name of the survey.

On Tuesday, I am reminded of this:
Kramer: What's today?
Newman: It's Thursday.
Kramer: Really? Feels like Tuesday.
Newman: Tuesday has no feel. Monday has a feel. Friday has a feel, Sunday has a feel.
Kramer: I feel Tuesday and Wednesday.

Did a little more research today... Looks like the local tennis league has already begun. I'm not sure, but I think there's a later session, either in the summer or fall. Gotta check on fees and such. It'd be nice to be able to do both tennis and pool. Actually, I'll be satisfied if I get signed up for one or the other.

Took about a 15-20 minute nap at work today. That really seemed to make a difference.

Watched the Saved By The Bell special last night. Man, I used to watch that show, back when it came on four times a day in syndication. They were saying Lark Voorhies quit some soap opera because they wanted her to do a scene which went against her religious beliefs. Not knowing what her beliefs are, that sounds kinda cool on the surface. Shows character.

E! was also counting down "101 Reasons The 90s Ruled" last night. I was waiting for Seinfeld. Surely it's in the top five. Wow, this is really a boring entry.

K called to tell me he tried calling Erin, his long-ago ex, last night, but she didn't answer. Then later, there was this:

K: "I tried calling LB, but she didn't answer."
J: "Much like every other girl on the face of the planet."
K: "I'm starting to see a pattern here." ROFL

"I think I've already lost you. I think you're already gone. I think I'm finally scared now. You think I'm weak. I think you're wrong..."

No comments:

Post a Comment