Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Big news! (amended)

I hope you're sitting down for this one! Click here!

Congratulations, guys! Two of my very good friends.

Add: I had to add this in. Kyle calls this morning and this conversation ensues:
K: "Dude, where did you get that story on your blog?"
J: "Shane emailed it out this morning."
K: "Oh. Well, that's bizarre."
J: "Yeah."

(a few minutes later, another call)
K: "I just talked to Shane. Melody's pregnant."
J: "Uh yeah, I know. We talked about that already."
K: "Oh, I had no idea that's what that story meant."
J: "Well, what did you think it meant?"
K: "I don't know. I thought they were opening some sort of meat and milk factory. I didn't understand it." WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"All I can say is that my life is pretty plain. I like watching the puddles gather rain. And I don't understand why I sleep all day, and I start to complain that there's no rain..."

No comments:

Post a Comment