Sunday, March 14, 2004

Day #11354

Hello blog groupies... My blogging frequency on the weekends always seems to drop. Just always seem to be going on the weekends. I did end up going to meet Amy last night. Got out of work about 6:30 and got there around 7:15. It wasn't too bad. I think there ended up being 14 or 15 people there. Got home around 1:00. Fell asleep about 2:30. Went to church this morning, and I've been sitting here watching the race off and on this afternoon.

I have noticed thehe little ads at the top of the blog here are finally starting matching some of my interests. "Jerry Seinfeld Tickets", "Billiards", and "Foto-log" have all popped up there. Also under related searches, "lonely", "blues lyrics", "honesty", and "cold" have all popped up. I don't know what the crap that's supposed to mean. Next thing you know, they'll start putting things like "suicide" and "Koresh" up there. Stupid google. What? LOL

It's time now for our second installment of More About Bone Than You Wanted To Know...

When I was younger, my sister and I would go out in the backyard and play some sort of bizarre, redneck, one-on-one field hockey, with wiffle ball bats and a tennis ball. Some of the games got pretty intense, and half the time she would end up crying. LOL And that's been today's edition of More About Bone Than You Wanted To Know.

"There must have been a reason, but I can't remember now. If only I could hold you, we could work it out. You're sewn into the fabric, the pieces of my life. And I just can't remember why we said goodbye..."

No comments:

Post a Comment