Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I can't blog on command...

I'm not a robot, people. What? I know, you've checked all day for an update, but there was none. Sorry. Today was biz-E! Felt like I had a sign on my back that read, "I'm not doing anything. Give me something to do." I think tomorrow I may look flustered or perturbed all day so people will think I'm busy and leave me alone. lol

Had to pick Dad up from work. He is working a few hours now, but can't drive. Went to Decatur. Stopped by Jessica's. Then met Kyle at Applebee's. Stopped by Wal-Mart on the way home to stock up on Sun Drops. Picked up a few other things, including some yellow peeps. Mmmmm. Marshmallow and sugar. That's pure goodness right thur. Did laundry betwixt and between all that.

One good thing did happen tonight. None of the regulars were working at Applebees, so we sat with Charity. I chanced it and ordered lemonade. Risky, yes. But the check came, and bingo! No bev charge. That's good, too, because she was like down to her third strike. lol Someone must have informed her of the proper procedure. So she is officially added to the rotation. To show my thanks, I tipped $3 on a $5.44 check.

I've been hearing some pretty disturbing stuff lately, leading to this exchange:
K: "Man, we're all going to jail. Well, he is anyway."
J: "Yeah. You and I will probably just pay a small fine." ROFL

"I'm on a ride and I want to get off, but they won't slow down the roundabout. I sold the Renoir and the TV set. Don't wanna be around when this gets out. So why don't you use it. Try not to bruise it. Buy time, don't lose it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment