Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Piercing, Potentially Pernicious Projectiles...

One thing I don't understand about the game of darts is the fact that most of these dart boards seem to be in bars. Does this seem dangerous to anyone else? I mean, we don't let drunk people drive. But we'll put them in a crowded room and let them throw around these skin-piercing, steel-tipped projectiles. I mean, I've seen sober people miss the entire board. I can only imagine how difficult it could be if you're drunk. Actually, I'm really amazed that there aren't more darting accidents. What happened to your eye? Oh, it was taken out by a drunk darter. Maybe we should have dart patrol. "I'm sorry, sir, but it appears you've had a few too many. You just bulls-eyed the fat lady in the rainbow-colored dress. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to confiscate your tips and your flights." What?

"But for right now they're both in love. The only thing they're thinkinn' of, is that they're finally where their hearts have always been..."

No comments:

Post a Comment