Thursday, March 18, 2004

Spring Insanity (aka March Madness)

Well, I filled out my brackets last night, rather hurriedly. I wound up with Kentucky, Gonzaga, Florida, Pitt, North Carolina, Duke, UConn, and Maryland in the Elite 8. Kentucky, UNC, Pitt, and UConn in the Final 4, and Kentucky beating UNC in the championship game. Not completely satisfied with those for some reason, but I ran out of time, so I'll go with it.

I look for some early round upsets by at least a couple of these teams:
UI-Chicago
Lafayette
Pacific
Utah
W. Michigan
VCU

So, let the insanity begin! I'm sure my Final 4 will be at least half gone by Sunday. LOL Either way, the first two days, really four days, of the NCAA's are the best.

"I've been sitting here so long, wasting time, just staring at the phone. And I was wondering should I call you. Then I thought, maybe youĂ­re not alone. Please give me one more night..."

No comments:

Post a Comment