Monday, March 29, 2004

All Allison, All The Time!!

Allison Fisher wins the 2004 Brunswick San Diego Classic

Way to go, baby. Sorry I couldn't be there to support you. That's 2 for 2 this year. Jeanette is playing really well, too. She's finished second to Allison in both WPBA tour events this year, and won the non-points event in Atlanta. Still no word on when the Delta Classic that we attended is going to be televised. I'll keep ya posted.

Hey Kyle! You're gonna love this, man. Looks like Dokovic finished 4th this week. lol She's gonna be on TV!

Funny flashback from 2003: "Excuse me, uh, Dokovic... could I get a picture?" WOOOOOOOOO!!! That's today's "you had to be there" moment.

"You say you wish that I could get to know your new love. Yeah, we'll try to get together now and then. No, I don't think I'll have time to see his picture, not right now. Cos I've enjoyed as much of this as I can stand..."

No comments:

Post a Comment