Friday, March 12, 2004

Seinfeld-related news...

Larry David named 4th funniest American by EW

I like that top four. They're all funny. The only small gripe I have is that Rock is a little gimmicky, with that high voice. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But I would've put him maybe behind the other three, because of that. As for the rest of the top ten, I don't think Ellen or Jack Black have ever made me laugh, ever, never.

How Kenny Kramer made his fortune

Nice little article on the 'real' Kramer.

Don't like Seinfeld? Well, maybe you should. According to a recent study by the Blogging Oversight, Review, and Enrichment Department (aka BORED), my blog is 37% funnier if you're an avid Seinfeld fan, due to all the little references to episodes that only a true Sein fan would get ;-)

"All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray. I've been for a walk, on a winter's day, yeah. I'd be safe and warm, if I was in LA. California dreamin', on such a winter's day..."

No comments:

Post a Comment