Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Ladies, are you average?

Survey: Americans Have Super-Sized Bodies

38-32-41

I think that's nice. I don't mind a bit of a "thick" girl. Sometimes I prefer it. But hey, that's just me.

Today was soooo nice, as I'm sure you noticed. Temps in the 70's. Went by to get a haircut. Stopped by DQ for a chocolate dip cone :-P Mmm. Went to shoot pool with K at 5. Went to church after that. Watched the last part of the Bama game when I got home. They came back from 22 down to win in overtime. It was pretty exciting. Gotta get in the bed. Leavin' at 5:30 in the morning. I'm a tad nervous I guess. Will blog again when I can.

"Girl I'm faded, but I'm feelin' alright. I'm thinkin' 'bout makin' my move tonight. I can't pretend that you're only my friends when you're holdin' my body tight. Cos I like the way you're makin' it move. I like the way you're makin' me wait..."

No comments:

Post a Comment