Wednesday, March 10, 2004

More Dry?

I just noticed for the first time ever last night that the dryer has a "More Dry" setting. What the crap? It's located to the left of the "0" on the timer. So I'm thinking... once something is dry, it's dry. You can't dry it anymore. If it's not dry, you just set the timer back to 15 or 20 minutes or whatever until it is dry, right? So I'm not sure why GE decided to put a "more dry" setting on there. Probably just to perplex people like me.

And now it's time for a new feature here on Bone's Blog, More About Bone Than You Wanted To Know...

When I was in high school, I had a crush on this girl named Shelly. So us guys would get together and go camping from time to time, and we'd always end up singing or something. And I'd sing the Four Seasons song "Sherry", in full falsetto, except I'd say Shelly, instead of Sherry. It was kinda funny, kinda pathetic, and after a few hours, I'm sure it kinda got on my friends' nerves. And THAT is more about Bone than you wanted to know...

"When you said time was all you really needed, I walked away and let you have your space. Cos leavin' didn't hurt me near as badly, as the tears I saw rollin' down your face..."

No comments:

Post a Comment