Saturday, November 01, 2003

Workin' for...er, On The Weekend

Yes, I am sitting here finishing up at work on a Saturday. It is so nice outside. It's like June or something. Highs today in the mid-80's. Wow! I hope everyone had a nice HALLOWEEN. After work yesterday I went by the bank. Came home and cleaned a little. I fell asleep about 4:00 and woke up around 5:30. Ended up staying around the house most of the night. Ran by SUBWAY and got some dinner. AMBER came by and we watched part of HALLOWEEN and HALLOWEEN H20. She wasn't feeling too well, so she went home kinda early. That's about it for now. Looks like I may head up to NASHVILLE today. It's nice out and a good day for a road trip. We'll see.

Random SEINFELD dialogue to brighten up your weekend...

Kramer: Elaine, I'm gonna have to stop by later and pick up a fax.
Elaine: At work?
K: No, at your apartment.
E: But I don't have a fax machine.
Jerry: Here we go.
K: Well, now what are we gonna do? (turning to Jerry) See, this is why you should get a fax and a Xerox.
J: And a dead bolt.
K: (to Elaine again) Are you sure you don't have one? Because there's a lot of stuff in my apartment I've never seen.
E: Then maybe you have a fax machine.
K: You just blew my mind.

LOL

"I got a hole in me now. Yeah, I got a scar I can talk about. She keeps a picture of me, in her apartment in the city..."

No comments:

Post a Comment