Saturday, November 29, 2003

Feels like it should be Monday

I guess since I've been off work the past two days, I keep thinking this is Monday. But it's only Saturday! Woohoo! I didn't get to go shopping yesterday OR put up my tree. I did have lunch with Dad at the theakhouth. Mmmm. BUNNY called and we made plans to have dinner. I mentioned why not go shoot pool for a little while first, so we met at 5:00 and did that. Her friends, ANNE, came as well. She ended up being a lot of fun. I'd met her a couple of times, but never really talked to her much until last night. I found out she was not a chick magnet. ROFL Long story... but funny. It was misstated several times, but the original one I think was, "I'm not a chick magnet for guys." ROFL Confused? We all were. Wes, Belle, Nichole, Tina, and Ben were all working. There was basically no one there at that time though. After that it was off to dinner at LOGAN'S. I hadn't been there in awhile, and it was good. Another of BUNNY'S friends met us up there. After that we all went to his house and shot pool, played video games, sang, and did numerous other fun things not to be mentioned here. lol I don't even know what that means.

After I left there, I ended up stopping by MATT'S for a bit. Anyway, I got home around 2:30. Wow, I'm not used to these late nights. It was a good night, a lot of fun. Good to see BUNNY again. She's going back to VIRGINIA tomorrow. On a semi-related note, I got Cassie's phone number last night. BUNNY was like, "Oh, I'm supposed to give you Cassie's phone number so you can call her to do something sometime." Far be it from me to argue with a woman. lol Seriously though, it's good to have more people to do stuff with.

Looks like a couple of members of the BlogNation are laid up with some sort of infection on this Thanksgiving weekend. Well, all I know to do without being completely inappropriate is to sing the get well song from "Seinfeld"... Get well, get well soon We wish you to get well. Get well, get well soon. We wish you to get well!!! lol Wooooooooooo!!!

"But oh sometimes I think about you, and the way you used ride out, in your rhinestones and your sequins, with the sunlight on your hair. And oh the crowd will always love you. But as for me I've come to know, everything that glitters, is not gold..."

No comments:

Post a Comment