Thursday, November 20, 2003

Before I run...

Blogging away while somebody somewhere is wondering if it is proper etiquette yet to ask "Do you have a blog?" upon meeting a chick...

I'm about to go RUNNING, because it is sunny and 70 degrees outside. Nice! One of our computers did a sit-down strike for about half an hour this morning at work. Finally got it back up and running. Had TACO BELL for lunch. It was pretty good. Kinda busy today. Tomorrow should be pretty busy, just because Friday's usually are. I thought we got off two days for THANKSGIVING, but I found out the other day we only get off one. So I'm probably going to take next Friday off to have a four-day weekend.

I used this phrase today, I'm ashamed to say: "Take a chill pill." ROFL What's that from, like 1989? Wow. It's coming back.

I was watching WEAKEST LINK here a minute ago, and she said "What is the square root of 121?" And the girl said "27." ROFL Good grief. Everyone knows it's 21. Oh wait, what? Woooooooooo!!!!

SHANE reminded me a few minutes ago of a funny moment from a few years back. "Did you enjoy the giant pandas?" LOL Looking forward to BILLIARDS here in a few hours. The weekend countdown is underway.

"All the leaves are brown, and the sky is gray. I've been for a walk, on a winter's day. I'd be safe and warm, if I was in LA. California dreamin'... on such a winter's day..."

No comments:

Post a Comment