Monday, November 24, 2003

It's Thanksgiving Week, Charlie Brown...

Wow, can you believe it's already here? What a quick year. New Year's Eve seems like it was a month ago. It's been nine months since I had my wreck!! And it seems like no time has gone by since we went to the WPBA tournament in March. It's been four and a half months since the New York trip?!?!

Otherwise, it's finally cold today. The high yesterday was in the 70's. Now, it's maybe 40 and supposed to be 23 tonight. I guess it's about time. DALLAS won yesterday, 24-20. I watched most of it, then got ready for church last night. After church, went out to eat. First, went to APPLEBEES, but I really didn't want anything on the menu, so after that, we ended up going to CRACKER BARRELL. I had the fried catfish with a salad and macaroni and cheese. When I got home, I had bought some hot chocolate Saturday at the grocery store, so I fixed a cup. Yes, it was mmmm!

Guess I'll put in my request today to be off Friday. Really, employers should give their employees ample holidays off. It's good for employee morale, and I'm sure it increases productivity... or maybe not. lol We are starting to have some computer problems here at work, similar to what we had several months ago. That should be a million miles of fun for everyone. Wheeee!!

While you've been reading this, another minute of your life has passed by. And much like Elvis, it's never coming back.

"Girls in white dresses and blue satin sashes. Snowflakes that stay on your nose and eye lashes. Silver white winters that melt into springs. These are a few of my favorite things..."

No comments:

Post a Comment