Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Disturbing

I believe one of the most disturbing things I could reveal to you about myself is that I have actually asked the following question:

"Do you still have my Celine Dion CD?"

I'm not sure why, but I find that a little disturbing. For some reason, that reminds me of "There's girls everywhere. Run!!!" LOL

In other news, after reading about the "DATELINE" report on fast-food restaurants, I was not surprised they found BURGER KING to be the least clean. That also may explain why more times than not, my stomach doesn't feel too good after I eat there. We had BK Saturday for lunch. Then coming home that night, we got off on an exit and the only two places to eat were BK and WAFFLE HOUSE. So KYLE pulled into BK. I was like, "Uh, you can eat here again if you want. I'll just get something when I get home." Blech!!!

"I found out on a late night drive, in my winter coat, with my bloodshot eyes..."

No comments:

Post a Comment