Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Evening report

Finishing up some MCDONALD'S. Busy night ahead. Lunch was mmmm mmmm!!! Turnip greens, fried potatoes, crowder peas, cole slaw, deviled eggs, etc. Work was busy, unexpectedly. Had some stuff come in today that had to be done today. That's always fun. And the phone was insane today. It's always hard to get anything done when it's like that. Anyhow, I've got church here in a bit, then my 2nd job. Need to study some, too, even though tonight is a singing service. Nothing else much going on. I am working on the dream interp. I have a pretty good idea of my interpretation, but I need to write it all out. Of course, it's all a process and there's no wrong answer in a sense. The goal to me is to hone in and become better and better at it.

Looking forward to the weekly BILLIARDS exhibition on Thursday. It's good to have things to look forward to. Don't know what else is going on this weekend. I have to work for a couple of hours Saturday night. Don't have anything lined up for Friday yet. I may pick up a 3rd job again for the holidays. I love giving people stuff. I still have Bunny's gift I never gave her from last year. LOL Good thing it wasn't a calendar. But I do plan to get her something else. Alright, long night ahead. Thanks for reading.

"My friend the communist, holds meetings in his office. I can't afford his gas. So I'm stuck here watching TV..."

No comments:

Post a Comment