Tuesday, November 18, 2003

"Hey baby, can I see your blogspot?"

Blog come on lines...
"Haven't I read your blog somewhere before?"
"I've never seen you on this server before. Are you new around here?"
"I said, those are some really nice TITLES."

Enjoying a fairly calm morning at work. Apparently, the weather could be an issue today. There's a tornado watch and flash flood watch out. Still wearing short-sleeves. I just fixed a salad for supper last night. I had my mid-morning snack as usual, but I did cut out my mid-afternoon snack. This is Diet by Bone. It's non-scientific. But my theory is to adjust eating habits as a last resort. I prefer to exercise first. Then if I need to, I can adjust my eating habits accordingly.

It's nine days to Thanksgiving!! Wow. This year surpasses last year as the fastest ever. I'm looking forward to the holidays though. Family, friends, trees, lights, kids, shopping, gifts, food... just a wonderful time of love and warmth. It only comes once a year, so try and cherish it. It's also an important time to remember those who are less fortunate. It doesn't have to be any great act. If you know someone who doesn't really have a family or is going to be spending the holidays alone, invite them along with you. It's a sad time to be alone.

The lady here at the office brought in the JFK tapes today. So I'm gonna try to watch those sometime this week. It'll probably be the weekend really before I can watch it all.

"Stacy's mom has got it goin on. She's all I want and I've waited for so long. Stacy can't ya see, you're just not the girl for me? I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Stacy's mom..."

No comments:

Post a Comment