Monday, November 24, 2003

Esta chocolate caliente es muy fantastico...

Just got in from work. Fixed some Swiss Miss hot chocolate. Sipping on that and looking at the paper. This is good. They used to call Martina Hingis the Swiss Miss. Wonder if she could fix good hot chocolate? Hmmm. Well, she was cute anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter. I have a few errands to run here in a few minutes. Work was actually pretty busy today, which is odd for a Monday. Did my best to remedy the computer problems at work. I was instructed to "compact the database" with all our audio files in it. So I did as I was told. I'm just hoping everything hangs on til I leave Wednesday, so I won't have to worry with it for the long weekend. I didn't ask off today, because the guy that is directly over me is out sick.

In other news, I received an anniversary card from AOL today, with a coupon for a free t-shirt. Wooohooo! I knew that paying 200% of what most everyone else pays for internet access would pay off one day. lol Just got to stick it out man. Wow, it's been six years! To think, I would still be with HiWAAY if their customer service and tech support people had a clue what they were talking about. "Well, that's all it shows on my little diagram here on page seven of the tech support manual, so that's all I know to tell you." In other words, you're on your own.

And finally, I really don't see anything standing in my way of moving next year. The only obstacle really is finding a job, so I will hit the trail hard after the first of the year. For now, I will stay here, get my Christmas bonus, and my vacation time. I would really like to move somewhere up around Nashville, and there's really nothing here holding me back anymore.

"Try not to think about what might have been, cos that was then, and we have taken different roads. We can't go back again. There's no use giving in. And there's no way to know.... what might have been..."

No comments:

Post a Comment