Monday, November 17, 2003

Skid Road

I nearly forgot to tell of my driving adventure on the way home Saturday night. I was on the ramp from the Beltline to 24, and the roads were wet. Well, as I near the end of the ramp, my back end starts to come around. I was half asleep anyway, you know, doing that driving with one eye, then alternating eyes, thing. Maybe that's just me. Anyway, that definitely woke me up. I wasn't going that fast. I would guess about 40. But I was able to steer out of the skid. Luckily, there was no traffic nearby. I corrected, and no one was able to pass me. And after all, that's what it's all about anyway, right? LOL

Sitting here watching this KENNEDY stuff on the HISTORY CHANNEL. Wow, this is all very disturbing. If I wasn't convinced before, I definitely am now. Really kind of makes you feel small, when you realize there's a lot of people with a lot of power, and a lot of corruption, too.

Went RUNNING this afternoon. It was like 75 freakin' degrees today! It's November 17th. I was on the verge of cutting on the air a couple of times, but I abstained. Um, let's see. Oh, I was eating some Halloween candy today at work. What is the deal with the "mystery flavor" dum-dums? Do they really not know what it is, or did they just wrap some of them different on purpose? And are they all the same flavor? I tell you one thing, I'm not putting a mystery-round-anything in my mouth.

This was sort of funny from last night:'
"That just made my problems seem small, and put everything into perspective."
"So you're not depressed anymore?"
"Nope."
"Well, take it from me, that'll wear off in about a week. And you'll be depressed again." ROFL

Oh man, there's a commercial for Romano's on right now. Mmmmm. In other news, our governor has a 30% approval rating. I can't even believe it's that high really. LOL

"Marry him, or marry me. I'm the one that loves you baby can't you see. I ain't got no future or family tree. But I know what a prince and lover ought to be. If you want to call me baby, just go ahead now. And if you'd like to tell me maybe, just go ahead now..."

No comments:

Post a Comment