Sunday, November 30, 2003

Have You Ever Dreamt A Song?

Bloggin' away while someone somewhere is wondering what you'd get if you ordered a virgin Molotov cocktail...

Anyway, I dreamt a song last night. Well, I dreamt I had written this song, and it was like the perfect song and for some reason, I was somewhere, and Shane was playing and singing it for these people. But no matter how I try, I can't remember any of the words to the song. It seems like I've had a dream like this at least once before. So I wonder, if I could remember the song, would it be this great song, or would it be a song everyone already knows, or did it even really have words in my dream? That's what I wonder...

Otherwise, it's the end of a long, exhausting, but good, weekend. Oddly, I chose hanging out with friends over getting stuff done around the house, so there's some cleaning to be done and I still haven't put up my tree. But hey, it's still November. I also have to figure some way to get back in a sleep pattern tonight, since I haven't been to bed before 2 AM the last three nights. That'll be interesting. For some reason, I am having a little trouble getting into the holiday spirit this year. Usually, I'm about as chipper as it gets this time of year. I did hear a couple of Christmas songs at APPLEBEES tonight that kind of got me in the spirit, namely "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" and "Sleigh Ride." I dunno, it's been a bit of a tough year, compared to other years I've had. Plus, I think the fact that it stayed warm for so long is sort of delaying my reaction. I'm sure the first time I go shopping, I'll be in it.

Yes, I did go to APPLEBEES tonight after church. Sat with BETH. JESSICA and JADE came by to chat. Had a caesar salad and chicken quesadillas. What BETH and I didn't eat, I brought home. lol Also had some hot chocolate. I had a free appetizer card, so my bill was $1.09 for my salad. I tipped $3, so I told BETH that's like a 300% tip. Well, it was funny at the time... maybe... a little. Anyway, it was good to see everyone, since I hadn't been up there in like a week. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

"Well since she put me down I been out doin' in my head. I come in late at night and in the mornin' I just lay in bed. But Rhonda you look so fine and I know it wouldn't take much time, for you to help me Rhonda. Help me get her outta my heart..."

No comments:

Post a Comment