Wednesday, November 05, 2003

Foooooooooood!

Supposed to be getting some home-cooked food for lunch today. Mmmmm... The way to a man's heart is thru his stomach, ladies. lol Seriously though, I don't know how many times I've had a friend say something to the effect of, "Yeah, but she can cook." It seems like we are able to overlook many flaws if she knows her way around the kitchen.

As for the way to a woman's heart, well, obviously, I have no idea. LOL I've tried it all... and still I'm here. Alone. An island. Waves crashing around me on every side. OK, that's as profound as it gets. I just thought of that Simon & Garfunkel song. But as JON said in his blog, there are definite advantages to the single life.

In other news, the Karate Kid turned 42 yesterday. The Karate Kid! 42!!!!! If that doesn't make you feel old, my friends, nothing will. Still working on the dream research. I've been busy at work here. Had someone in to record. So I haven't had a lot of 'net time today, which is odd.

"Don't talk of love. I've heard the word before. It's sleeping in the memory. I won't disturb the slumber, of feelings that have died. If I never loved, I never would have cried. I am a rock. I am an island..."

No comments:

Post a Comment