Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Blogs away...

Blogging away while wondering if sometimes the only reason I do anything, go anywhere, talk to anyone, is so I'll have something to blog about...

First, let me wish a very Happy Birthday today to AMBER! I've only known her a few months, but I think she is just about the sweetest person I know.

Also, check out How Not To Get Fired Because Of Your Blog. Not that I really know anyone who blogs at work. Oh wait.

And, happy birthday to Meg today. She ranks only (and just a little) below MICHELLE PFEIFER in my book. That is the link from the AskMen website, not to be confused with "Ask the Asian Guys," which is coming soon, or maybe not so soon.

Let's see, recapping yesterday... We ordered PIZZA for lunch. It was great, as always. Someone had picked a bag full of pecans from this big pecan tree we have on compound property here. So I had some of those. Mmmmm. I got most of my LAUNDRY done. Started watching "JFK." AMBER came by to get the birthday card I'd gotten her. While she was there, she gave me a few fashion tips. LOL MOM ended up cooking birthday dinner for my sister, so when she got off work, we went over there. I ended up watching all of "JFK" (all 3 1/2 hours). Finished up a little after 11:30 last night and got in da bed around midnight. So I'm sweepy today. If you've never seen that movie, I'd highly recommend it. I really despise long movies, but that one really flew by. At the end, I was even wishing there was a little more to it.

Typical Wednesday on tap... BIBLE STUDY and work tonight.

"Everytime I try to talk to you, I get tongue-tied. Turns out that everything I say to you, comes out wrong. It never comes out right. So I say why don't you and I get together, and take the world and be together forever? Heads we win, tails we'll try again..."

No comments:

Post a Comment