Friday, November 14, 2003

This sounds like something I would say...

"What you failed to understand is that bloggers are smarter, better connected and more technologically savvy than the average e-mail user," it reads, addressing the spammers. "We control this medium that you are now attempting to exploit. You've picked a fight with us and it's a fight you cannot win." LOL

Wow, that sounds like me. I got that from this article on Kyle's blog.

Seriously though, I would encourage everyone to start a blog. It's really simple. I have used ANGELFIRE and BLOGSPOT. They both make it fairly simple, do-it-youself--sort of like a "blow-up blog", whatever that means. If you need any help, I would be glad to offer assistance. Eventually, everyone will relent and abide by the rules of the New Blog Order. What? I can't say that yet. Oh OK. Nevermind then.

If you still don't believe you can/should have your very own blog, may I remind you of the words of the great motivational speaker Stuart Smalley: "I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people want to read about my life."

Blog on...

"How can you just leave me standing, alone in a world that's so cold? Maybe I'm just too demanding. Maybe I'm just like my father two-fold. Maybe you're just like my mother. She's never satisfied. Why do we scream at each other? This is what it sounds like, when doves cry..."

No comments:

Post a Comment