Saturday, December 20, 2003

Yeah well I got a disease deep inside me...

Well I got exactly zero wrapping done yesterday. That's zero, as in absolute zero. I did make it out to shoot pool. Got kind of a late start and the place was already hopping. We played seven games. The good news is I sank the eight ball every single game. The bad news is, once I sank it in an uncalled pocket, and once before I had pocketed all my balls, but it was a pretty good night anyhow. lol Some hot blonde KYLE knows from the gym came down and chatted with us for a few minutes. We were both coughing the entire night. I probably should have stayed home. Afterwards, went to APPLEBEES. Seems like I've done this exact same thing on a Friday night before. It was like deja vu. Sat with JESSICA. I had the fiesta lime chicken, and some hot chocolate. JADE and KRISTINA came by to chat. Chatted with DONNA for a bit, too.

After that, it was off to BOOKS-A-MILLION. Ran into NAMIE up there. He is home for a few days from California. He was like, "How are you doing?" And I was like, "Well, I'm doing OK. Just a little coughing, double pneumonia, and a touch of the flu." For some reason, after I said that, I noticed that the entire aisle cleared out. Got home about 11:00. Crashed on the couch til 3:30, then went to bed. And now, I'm sitting here at work, on a Saturday. I think I am completely done with my shopping now though. So I'm going to try to wrap the rest of my presents when I get home this afternoon.

Well, I've got to finish up quite a bit of work so that I can get out of here by 1:00.

"There's nothing quite as lonely, as a sky that turns to gray. Or a love that just starts dyin', and slowly fades away.... Love is still the answer. It's the only place to start. Why do you and me have to be worlds apart?"

No comments:

Post a Comment