Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Striving for a Low-Fat America

As my friend KYLE suggests, a three-month gym membership makes a great and useful Christmas gift. Soon it will be the law to be thin. lol OK, well not exactly, but I just hope they include a clause setting a maximum weight limit for wearing bikinis at the beach. For crying out loud people, I was planning on eating dinner later.

For the non-blogger in your life, give the gift of blog this holiday. It's quick, it's easy, it's cheap, AND it will cut down on your need to communicate by phone with this person. lol

I'll recap today's events tomorrow. (I know you can't wait.. lol) It's late. Nite.

"Some folks like to get away, take a holiday from the neighborhood. Hope a flight to Miami Beach or Hollywood..."

No comments:

Post a Comment