Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Festivus Is In The Air...

I was just reading Fake Peterman's blog. Indeed, it is time to start making preparations for Festivus, the non-commercial holiday invented by none other than Frank Costanza himself. If the traditional holidays have you continually yelling "Serenity Now!!!!" maybe Festivus is for you. ROFL

We'll look at some basic Festivus traditions in a later post. Or you can check out Fake Peterman's blog. It's funny he mentioned that, because I put "Happy Festivus" in a few of the Christmas cards I mailed out yesterday to fellow Seinfeld fans. lol

Festivus' beginnings (in the words of its inventor):
"Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reach for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows opon him, I realized... there had to be another way! The doll was destroyed. But out of that, a new holiday was born. A Festivus for the rest of us! ROFL

Just got in from church and work. Study was really awesome tonight. Sorry, I can't think of a better word. I need to expand my limited vocabulary. I think that is one reason I don't write more. I feel my vocabulary is somewhat inadequate.

No bagel no bagel no bagel no bagel no bagel... ROFL If you get these Seinfeld references, then I want to be your friend. By the way, if you're looking for a quick, easy, yet meaningful gift this year, you might think of making a donation in someone's name to the Human Fund. The Human Fund... helping people. ROFL Woooooooo!!!

"Honesty is such a lonely word. Everyone is so untrue. Honesty is hardly ever heard, and mostly what I need from you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment