Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Decisions...

In life it is inevitable that we will have to make tough decisions. This evening, I must make one such decision in my life. ABC is showing "I Want A Dog For Christmas, Charlie Brown," while CBS is showing "Rudolph." *sigh* I hate to miss Rudolph, but I can't forsake the Peanuts gang, especially after I told BETH last night that SALLY reminded me of her. ROFL

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!! DAVE and I have been emailing back and forth all day about the BCS. I hope USC wins, just so there will be a controversy and maybe the BCS can be disbanded, or at least greatly altered. As I said earlier, cut the regular season down to 11 or 12 games. Have a 4 or 8 team single-elim playoff. Also, I'm sick of 5 and 6 overtime games that last nearly five hours. The OT system needs to be changed. Either that or go back to having ties, except in championship games. I'm beginning to think the NFL has about the best OT system. People say the coin toss isn't fair, but statistics usually show the team that gets the ball first only wins 50-55% of the time.

Oh. I nearly forgot. Last night, MNF was on and I was kidding with KYLE about "Who did you put your money on?" (He's not big on football.) So he looks up and the little score thingy in the corner there says STL and CLE. So it goes something like this:

Him: "The Steelers."
Me: "They're not playing."
Him: "Oh, I meant Seattle."
Me (rolling by now): "Uh, they're not playing either. That's St. Louis."
Him: "Oh man, I should've just went with Cleveland." ROFL

WOOOOOOOOOO!!! Now THAT was funny.

"I knew she'd leave, but I didn't know when. It matters to me now. Aww, but it didn't back then. I laugh everytime I start to think about us. We sent that summer out in style. She's gone, but she left me with a smile. Cos she was mine for a little while..."

No comments:

Post a Comment