Monday, December 29, 2003

A loser again...

Well, I didn't make the top ten list on the Letterman website again. This week's category was "Top Ten Effects of This Year's Flu Virus." My entry was: "Kids told they can't spend the night at Neverland till they've been fever-free for 24 hours." I thought it was pretty good. Didn't make the top ten. I don't really care anymore. They quit giving away t-shirts. Now they're only giving away a high-tech Late Show mousepad.

Sitting here watching the end of the billiards tournament we attended in March. It's on ESPN2 again. Man, we were all over that TV screen. I wish I would've known, I would've wore some better clothes.. some sunglasses or something. lol

After talking with my tech-adviser, J-MO, I've decided to try out the NiMH batteries for a few days before returning my camera. Maybe it's just something I'll have to deal with.

"We're caught in a trap. I can't walk out, because I love you too much, baby..."

No comments:

Post a Comment