Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Quick bloggage...

Here's something fun to do... Go to www.google.com, copy and paste the text below and click "I'm feeling lucky"

eat steak in moulton al

Hehe. Someone wound up on my blog doing a search for that. Kewl. Finished up everything I needed to get done. Headin' to Nashville here in a bit, I guess to try and recreate some of the magic of New Year's Eve 2001, whatever that means.

Just remembered a couple of funny exchanges from last night.

Tag was all like, "Tracy and I have an announcement to make.... we're expecting again." So after congratulations, I was like, "Well while we're making announcements, I have one..." Several uh-ohs, followed by a short pause, then I continued, "Oh wait. I'm NOT expecting." lol

I also remarked to Shama that I always tell Kyle to call you when we're doing something, but he never does. lol That was funny.

Well, I'm off. Happy New Year! Be safe! I'll probably see several of you tonight. I'll be the sober one, with the Coke. lol

"Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot, and days of auld lang syne..."

No comments:

Post a Comment