Wednesday, December 10, 2003

I knew it would happen...

I'm sure most of you have done or said something, and as soon as you did it, you immediately thought that was something your mother or father did or said to you. Well, when I was younger, and actually even in the past couple of years, my Mom would sometimes call me and ask, "Are you alright? Where are you?" And I'd be like, "I'm fine. Why?" And she'd say that she just saw a wreck or heard sirens and was calling to see if I was alright. Well I did it. A couple of weeks ago, I was on my way to eat, and I passed by a wreck, and I couldn't tell what kind of car it was. So immediately, I called my sister, because I knew she was off work that night, and I asked her what she was doing and if she was OK. I guess there's worse things that could happen to you though.

Just got home and fixed a mug of hot chocolate. My sister had some dental work done today, so I went by to check on her on my way home. Got a lot of studying to do and I'm gonna try to get started on wrapping gifts at some point before church tonight.

"Come out Virginia, don't let me wait. You Catholic girls start much too late. Aw, but sooner or later it comes down to fate. I might as well be the one. And only the good die young..."

No comments:

Post a Comment