Sunday, December 28, 2003

Plans go awry..

Well, we never made it to NASHVILLE yesterday. SHANE was delayed longer than he thought with family stuff, so we ended up hanging around here. AMBER came by to get her Christmas present. Then I rode to WAL-MART in Hartselle with her. She got a couple of exercise videos, and I got some rechargeable batteries and a charger for my digital camera, which sucks the life out of batteries like George Bush has sucked the surplus out of the budget. lol

KYLE had called while I was there, and wanted to know if I wanted to meet him and BUNNY at Oh! Bryan's in Hartselle. So after I got home from Hartselle, I had to turn around and go right back. Dinner was decent. I had the catfish and sirloin combination plate. My steak was undercooked. Afterwards, we headed to BUNNY'S and ended up watching the video KYLE made for all of us for Christmas. It was great, seeing all the fun times we've all shared over the past four or five years. A lot of memories and a lot of laughs. K did a killer job on the video.

"Oh baby give me one more chance, to show you that I love you. Won't you please take me back in your heart. Oh darlin I was blind to let you go. But now that I see you in his arms, I want you back..."

No comments:

Post a Comment