Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Eight Days

'Til Christmas. Six days 'til Festivus :-)

Blogger was down for about an hour this morning. I almost died.

Well, I was feeling a good bit better yesterday, so I got all my LAUNDRY done and wrapped gifts. Then, something odd happened. I started feeling worse again. This morning I was coughing like a lifelong smoker with emphysema sitting in the audience and trying to cheat on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. One good thing did come out of it all though--a new bit of internet lingo. COL=Coughing Out Loud :-[

I ordered a pizza and some cheesesticks, but then got to feeling worse and had to force myself to eat it. Most of it got stored in the fridge. So, maybe I should have just rested yesterday. It's just like, there's no one else to do all this stuff, you know. And plus, being the holidays, that seems to add things to my normal to-do list. Hopefully, I'll be able to get all better and finish up shopping this weekend. I still have several gifts to get.

You know what is neat about Christmas cards? You send out a bunch of the same one, and then you get all different kinds back. And, if you send one to an ex-girlfriend and she doesn't send one back, that's probably a good sign you shouldn't call her. ROFL I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. Woooooooooooo!!!!

Seems like a bunch of people are having health issues lately. I hope and pray everyone is OK.

Well, I'm gonna get back to what I was doing. What? LOL "Uh, Mom, this is um.. Tatiana." ROFL

"Some chimps in hard hats, chimps a-working on a chain gang. Some chimps who love cats, burning rubber in a Mustang. A birthday-wishing chimp, a chimp in black like a goth. A goin' fishin' chimp, a British chimp in the bath. Another postcard with chimpanzees..."

No comments:

Post a Comment