Saturday, December 06, 2003

Hello faithful readers....

...both of you. lol If someone blogs and no one ever reads it, is it worth blogging? I say no. Just keep a hard journal.

Dinner was good tonight. PAIGE had fixed some sort of chicken parmesan-like stuff. She had also baked a German chocolate cake. We ate, watched football, and chatted. It was a good time. I saw a somewhat disturbing commercial tonight. I'm not sure what it was for, but it had Frank Costanza (Jerry Stiller) and Snoop Dogg. ROFL Does that pairing seem strange to anyone else?

I learned something else very interesting today. An acquaintance of mine (no, it's not who you might think) is dating a 16 year old. lol He's in his mid-30's. Wow! Welcome to the nineties people. Oh wait, it's not the nineties anymore. That is just flat unbelievable. And I felt a little weird last year when I went out with a 20 year old. I mean, maybe if she was 20 and he was in his late thirties. But to still be in high school? That's just wrong.

Also, I bought some new jeans the other night, upon AMBER'S suggestion. lol They are LEVIS (like 569s I believe), and I'm loving them. Looser, more comfortable. It's like going from briefs to boxers, except in jeans. It's great!

And last, and maybe least, I forgot a funny story from last night at the mall. We passed this couple and their little boy (well I assume it was "theirs") and overheard the woman saying, "I think he wants something from in there." (referring to the store they were standing in front of) The man replied in a louder, angrier tone, "Well, he already has half the store!!" ROFL WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Seeing things like that make me thankful to still be single.

In other news, Oklahoma got spanked tonight. Wow! I don't think anyone saw that coming. Now the BCS is a real mess. Three teams with only one loss and only two can play for the title. Get a playoff already. Most teams are already playing 14 games a season. So cut off the regular season at 11 games. Play an 8 team single-elim tournament. That means, at most, a team would play 14 games... maybe 15 if you keep the conference championships. You could rotate the bowls. Pick four for the first round games, and then let the major three bowls rotate the semis and finals. Maybe the Orange, Rose, and Sugar. OK, enough about that for now.

Wow, looks like the east coast got some white stuff. Wish it would snow here.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night...

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know. Where the treetops glisten, and children listen, to hear sleigh bells in the snow..."

No comments:

Post a Comment