Wednesday, December 24, 2003

I fought the crowds and the... well, let's call it a draw...

Ended up working til 1:00. Our bonuses came in at 12:15, 15 minutes after every bank within a 400 mile radius closed. Oh well, so I went to the mall and charged a few things. Traffic was as bad as I've seen it around here. There was this one time where I was in the left hand lane at a red light, and left a gap so cars could turn left across in front of me. Well, they still couldn't see if anything was coming in the right-hand lane so I was motioning people across. It was like, "Come on, come on. Wait! Hold it! OK, come on. Hurry!" Maybe I should've been a traffic cop.

Mall wasn't too bad crowded, not as bad as I thought it might be. Saw HOLLY at the mall. Wow, she's still lookin' really hot. Also saw JADE up there. That's what I like about going out on Christmas Eve, you see lots of folks you know. Met KYLE up at APPLEBEES for lunch. Sat with DAVINA. DONNA, JESSICA, KELLY, and others came in while we were there. DONNA came by to chat. KRISTINA was up there with her young-un. Ran by Wal-Mart on my way home. It was a madhouse. Now I'm gonna wrap what I bought today, while I watch "Miracle on 34th Street." One of the cool things about this movie is seeing the city as it was all those years ago. Planning to leave around 6:30 or so to go to one of my aunt's for family stuff. Then more family stuff tomorrow.

Merry Christmas to all my friends in the blog world.

"Itís the most wonderful time of the year. Thereíll be much mistletoeing and hearts will be glowing when loved ones are near. Itís the most wonderful time of the year..."

No comments:

Post a Comment