Wednesday, December 03, 2003

That is sooooo 1996

You probably won't believe this, but I received a "Bill Gates is sharing his fortune/Pass this along and receive money" email this week. ROFL Wow, that's old school internet right there. 14400 bps days. Netscape and Pegasus Mail. lol Maybe there's so many new people on the internet, that I can bring back all the old jokes and emails. I could send out "get-to-know-you" surveys. I could bring back "Send this to ten friends within five minutes and receive good luck" emails. What about the email snowball fight? That had to be my least favorite. "You've been hit!!" Big whoop. It didn't make me laugh. It didn't even make me smile. It was stupid. There's no snow. It's just not the same as when you can smack someone upside the head with a nice hardened ball of snow and ice, leaving a big red mark behind as a sign of your marksmanship.

Otherwise, I'm sittin here crackin' pecans. Sometimes I like to see if I can guess which one will crack first. Sounds like that should be a slang term for some kind of crime. "What did they get him for?" "Oh, he got caught crackin' pecans." What?

"Stacy, can i come over after school.... after school? We can hang around by the pool... hang by the pool. Did your mom get back from her business trip... business trip? Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip... give me the slip?"

No comments:

Post a Comment